Re-Elect Holyoke's Fiscal Watchdog!

Re-Elect Holyoke's Fiscal Watchdog!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Councilor Jourdain turns in Signatures: Certified for November Ballot!

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to sign my nomination signatures to seek another term as your City Councilor At Large. The Registrar of Voters informed me that my signatures were certified and that I am on the ballot.

I look forward to once again running a very dynamic and energetic campaign! I want to once again personally thank you for your past support and please once again ask for your vote to continue to be your advocate and fiscal watchdog on the City Council.

In these tough times, experience and proven leadership can make all the difference in the world. With a new mayor and several new City Councilors likely to fill upcoming vacancies, it will be important to have someone who has the education and experience to provide the stability the city needs to watch over its finances.

I would deeply appreciate you spreading a kind word on my behalf to your family and friends. If you would like to volunteer on my campaign, please give me a call at 538-5519 or email me at kevin.jourdain@verizon.net.