Re-Elect Holyoke's Fiscal Watchdog!

Re-Elect Holyoke's Fiscal Watchdog!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Councilor Jourdain receives Award from BusinessWest!

Holyoke - City Councilor Kevin A. Jourdain was delighted to receive a wonderful honor from BusinessWest Magazine by being selected to their 40 under 40 Class of 2008. The 40 under 40 award recognizes the top 40 young professionals in Western Massachusetts for their achievements and contributions to their region.

Councilor Jourdain added, "I was delighted to have been selected and I am honored beyond my accomplishments. I am also very proud to be among the same class of outstanding achievers and professionals chosen for 2008. This is a very meaningful award to me and I am truly honored for this recognition!"

In addition to the award, there will also be a recognition dinner on May 22 at Chez Josef in Agawam.

The entire 40 under 40 Class of 2008 can be seen on BusinessWest's website: www.businesswest.com.