Re-Elect Holyoke's Fiscal Watchdog!

Re-Elect Holyoke's Fiscal Watchdog!

Monday, March 31, 2008

A wonderful St. Patrick's Parade in Holyoke!

It was wonderful to have been part of yet another fantastic Holyoke St. Patrick's Parade. The weather was great and everyone was in a such a good mood. I enjoyed marching and saying hello to everyone. Thank you to everyone for their well wishes.

It was also very exciting for my three little ones to see their Daddy marching. I gave them each a big high five. They are just getting old enough to understand what Daddy is doing and they had so much fun getting balloons and enjoying all of the sights. Thanks to my mom and wife for allowing me to march!

I hope you enjoyed the parade and music as much as I did.

Isn't Holyoke, great? Let's do it all again next year!

God Bless Holyoke!